COVID GUIDELINES TO RECEIVE TREATMENT IN THE CLINIC
1. Symptom Screening:
If you are sick in any way, including fever, body aches, sore throat, sinus issues (even if you think it’s “just allergies”), or uncommon digestive upset, please do not schedule or keep your in-person appointment. I can always help you virtually. Just call 360-739-3414 to reschedule your appointment, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
All visitors will be required to bring and wear a mask covering their mouth and nose at all times, no exceptions. I will also be masked.
3. Safety and Sanitation:
I am following best practices as outlined by the CDC and the American Society of Acupuncturists professional governing bodies. They include the following:
• Appointments times are arranged to ensure minimal, if any, contact between you and anyone other than your practitioner.
• To keep non-essential contact to a minimum, your car is the new waiting room. PLEASE arrive right on time (not early) for your session.
• You will be directed to immediately wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer before going to the “treatment room”. We ask that you leave all non-essential items at home or in your car.
• We are using an all-natural non-toxic EPA approved surface disinfectant. All frequently touched surfaces will be thoroughly disinfected before and after each patient’s visit.
• We will have a touch-less check-out, with an invoice sent to your email address. We ask that you pay for your treatment before you leave, so please bring your phone to access your email and submit your payment. You can also pay with check or cash!
Precautions taken in the Clinic
Being as safe and sanitary as possible here at the clinic:
New AMAZING air purifier
Sanitizing after each patient
Extra time between patients to air out space
Masks, of course