Transformational Healing Circle
March 13th – May 22nd, 2021 (ONLINE)
Six 3-hour circles plus two 1-hour in-depth group sessions
9:00 am – 12:00 pm PST every other Saturday
When you upgrade your relationship to yourself, then all of your external relationships follow suit. When you commit to doing your inner healing work and to transform at the deepest levels, AND when you carry with you particular transformational life skills, it makes you unf*ckwithable.
This means that your challenges and wounds become your greatest allies and the power and love you need to make real changes in your life are always with you.
We reach for things outside of ourselves to satisfy a thirst that is only satiated by soul and spirit level nourishment.
This satiation is achieved by a journey inward to your core, releasing those things that are not “you”, re-aligning your values with what is intuitively and instinctually true for you, and clarifying the life that is the most authentic and creative expression of your whole self.
Through radical self-care, intuitive development, energy body mastery, and resiliency through nature practice, we become fluent in the language of our soul.
In this circle, you will have a chance to learn….
- How to work with your energy body and the unseen realms — the fundamentals of calling in sacred space, your inner guidance system, energy clearing and calling home your power.
- How to transform patterns of shame, fear, anger, anxiety, depression, & low self-worth into vitality, creativity, and authenticity through somatics and embodiment practices.
- How to access the qualities and practices of the healer, warrior, visionary, and teacher within to activate your inner resources for mental balance, emotional attunement, and self-actualization!
- How to tap into your power of self leadership — getting clear on how to feed what has heart and meaning for you and to shed the conditioned, colonized mind and body.
- How to cultivate your own unique daily practice tool box – healing is a practice and transformation is a lifestyle!
- How to come into right relationship with the creative life force and vitality contained within your sexual energy. Your physical, emotional, mental and spiritual wellbeing are connected to your sexuality and your capacity for pleasure. When aligned, you can activate a new level of magnetism and dynamism, capacity to let go of control, and be your present, wild, authentic self.
- How to develop your intuition by accessing your own visionary gifts of clairvoyance, clairsentience/empathy, clairaudience, clairgnosis and psychometry.
- How to work with the resources that you will need in your journey, and the practices that will keep you tethered to your core.
- How to get out of your own way and become a vessel for your life dream and soul mission to come through you and out into the world.
In Transformational Healing Circle, we are hooking into the energy and power that multiplies when we come together in a group container with similar intentions.
And now more than ever, we need connection and relationships that support our soul.
When we decide to do our inner work – to make a soul choice and commit to a path of evolutionary healthcare, self-discovery and deep healing, it is necessary to have certain resources on board – both inner and outer- in order to deal with what comes up for us.
The alchemy of this circle is created by the wisdom of the teachings, by practicing the tools and skills we are learning, and by the power of a group container. The teachings will follow the curriculum listed below, as well as the needs and intention of the group. Every teaching will be accompanied by an opportunity to embody the practical tools that you can take into your healing journey.
The safe space created by this circle can allow you to gently open to the healing you are calling in. By being curious and open with where you are in our journey, being witnessed by the compassion of others, and by tapping into the collective wisdom we all carry, a powerful healing force is activated.
You will learn inner alchemy practices and how to move through your stuck places with grace and strength. This healing circle provides the container, the tools, and the practices, gaining the inner awareness to shapeshift life-long, ancestral, and karmic patterns and create the foundations for a heart-centered life.
Come to the first class on March 13th for a drop-in to check it out, meet me and the group that is forming! Please email me to RSVP for the drop in.
$555 for six 3-hour sessions and two 1-hour Q&A sessions.
Join with a friend $425.
Scholarships & payment plans available.
When you join Healing Circle, receive 33% off Kundalini Dance.
This Healing Circle might be right for you if you are…
- Working on physical health issues or mental/emotional ones AND you want to engage in an empowered + transformational healthcare paradigm
- Ready to let go of work or a job that holds no heart and meaning for you AND are ready to take action on your life mission
- Feeling unsatisfied and unhappy in your relationships
- Seeking a path of inner work and spiritual growth that is also practical and earth-based
- Seeking a new loving relationship with your body
- A highly sensitive person (HSP)?
- An activist, an artist, or in service in some way?
- Easily emotional or overwhelmed, combined with a sense of numbness and disconnection from yourself?
- Rattled by other people’s moods or energy field (empath)?
- An established or aspiring healer, coach, health practitioner, bodyworker, energy worker, or counselor?
- Ready to further cultivate your intuition, visionary gifts, connection to source and higher guidance?
Do you wish you had…
- More understanding and tools to clear and balance your energy body (for physical, mental and emotional wellbeing)?
- The know-how + practices to heal your ancestral lines and address intergenerational trauma in your family?
- Interested in personal and spiritual growth and how it relates to social, cultural and environmental justice, healing, and activism?
- Are you looking for healthcare that is soul-care and traverses spirituality, sexuality, and energy?
Anatomy of a Sacred + Sensual Life
Making Soul-level Commitments
Storytelling & Cosmology
Daily Practice Foundations
House of Wu
Invoking Sacred Space + Ritual
Intuitive Development + Opening your Channel
Working with the unseen realms
Meeting your guides and allies in the spirit world
Elemental Resiliency + Energy Body Mastery
Working with the 5 Elements
The energy mindset
Your MythoPoetic Anatomy
Energy clearing, self-healing and intuition
Bridging energy, intuition and Nature
Sacred Somatics & Embodiment
Learn the art of somatic self-healing (an introduction)
Calling your power home
Body as Temple, Earth as Temple
Training your Nervous System
Shapeshifting with Archetypes
Working with the Tarot
Warrior, healer, teacher, visionary
Working with archetypes of the Divine Feminine & Masculine
Intro to soul care + safely healing trauma with 3 major Archetypes
Ancestral Connection + Healing
Welcoming in Ancestral Wellbeing
Working with your Bright & Well Ancestors
Social, Cultural & Environmental Justice
Living an Orgasmic Life
Unearthing your Creatrix – creativity is the new currency
Feel good neurotransmitters & your sacred anatomy
The yin and yang of Pleasure & Pain
Sexual Self-Healing with Tantra
Shadow & Warrior Work
Leaning into discomfort
Calling out your shadow traits
Wholing is a process of cultivating the resources of self in order to be able to do the deep psychological healing required to become “truly loving, highly creative people contributing to the world.” -Bill Plotkin
Meet your Facilitator
Hey there Beautiful Ones!
I am an activist for radically awake, erotically engaged, spiritually embodied, and soulfully led humans.
Acupuncturist, Herbalist, Initiated Priestess, Kundalini Dance teacher & transformational retreat facilitator, she weaves a unique tapestry for her students from her training in Chinese Medicine & Qigong, Kundalini Dance & Earth-based healing and ceremonial cross-cultural traditions (from her spiritual teacher, Char Sundust).
Cadie is a leather crafter, jewelry maker, poet, writer, dancer, lover of water journeys and wilderness walker.
You are invited and guided to reclaim your Feminine Powers…
Your intuition, your erotic nature, your elemental resiliency
I believe our deep inner healing work is a potent form of awakening and activism that brings about cultural, social and environmental justice. By healing ourselves — our hearts, minds, bodies and spirits — we help heal the Earth. I hope you will join me.