Detox your Chakras.
Embody your Sexy.
Heal your Heart.
Supercharge your Life.
Series begins March 23rd, 2021
Tuesdays 2:30pm-4pm PST
Registration opens March 2nd, 2021
March 23 – May 11, 2021
8 weeks, every Tuesday
2:30 – 4:00 pm PST
A Sacred Feminine practice in awakening your self-expression through embodiment. This practice is about moving your body in ways that break old patterns, cultivate vital energy, and support your resiliency to the stresses of life.
Kundalini Dance is ecstatic dance meets pranic breathwork meets biomystical healing.
A ritual space for soul-level transformation where you gain tools for cleansing your energy body, nervous system and emotional body, and energetic activation of your innate powers, gifts, and resources. Every time you enter the kundalini dance field, even through pre-recorded videos, you are still entering sacred transformational space.
“Ecstasy is a transformational force, which can vibrate all of our cells into resonance with the Universal field. All our behavioural blueprints are encoded in the physical body, in the DNA and RNA of all the cells in our body. We can shift our unconscious fear-based behavioural patterns by embodying states of higher consciousness and emotion that are in harmony with the Universal field. These states are compassion, love, ecstasy and joy. Fear cannot exist in a body that is vibrating ecstatically. It only knows union. This is the transformational alchemy of ecstasy.”
— Leyolah Antara, Founder and Master Teacher of Kundalini Dance
How Kundalini Dance can support you
Healing in community. The healing energy we have access to is stronger and more powerful when we come together with intention. Something different happens when we do healing in a group or as a community- there is a richness and level of support that just can’t be accessed through one-on-one healing work.
Catalyze your healing process. By opening the chakras through dance, shaking, breathwork, sound and shamanic practices, we are able to clear energy blocks, release and purify the repressed, denied emotional patterns, unresolved developmental issues and karmic patterns that are encoded there.
Break Ancestral patterns +get resourced with your Bright and Well Ancestors. Our present moment challenges, pain, disconnection, trauma, disease are directly and indirectly connected to the DNA/epigenetics we carry and the behavioral patterns attached. Alchemical and biomystical healing have the power to alter our relationship with the past, on epigenetic, energetic, psychological, and spiritual levels.
Cultivate your life force energy. Attune your awareness to your energy body to regain and maintain health. These practices stream from the Ancient Feminine Mysteries, qigong and energy healing. These are practices you can incorporate into your self-care healthcare.
Tap into deep resources of creativity. This includes practices for grounding, centering, and clearing, as well as tapping into our sexual energy, passion, desires, devotion and deep soul longings. I believe that at this time healing our sexuality is a big part of our inner work. Both men and women, we have generations of oppression, suppression, abuse, and trauma to clear. We have cultural norms and expectations to slough off, cords to cut, and pieces of our power to pull back into ourselves and reclaim.
Gently and easefully transmute trauma and pain. In the Kundalini Dance sessions, we are in a ritual space where we have access to a heightened vibration that is most conducive for healing. We work with the spirit realm, power animals, and ancestors for support and activation. This is an EMBODIMENT practice where we truly come into our body and use our power of the “inner witness” to fully hold anything that comes up for us. We learn how to access naturally heightened/altered states of consciousness in order to let go and shapeshift trauma through our conscious dance, shaking, breathwork, sounding and visualization.
Learn how to cultivate ecstatic states in your body and why it’s important. When we feel ecstatic states, we set off a cascade of neurotransmitters and endorphins as well as imprinting a higher vibrational energy pattern into our body. We create new neural pathways based in harmony, pleasure, love, joy and access new levels of soul satiation. When we cultivate an embodied knowing of these higher ecstatic states over time, the lower fear-based beliefs, emotions and energy patterns can no longer hang out in that matrix. We use a blend of tantric and shamanic practice plus good ole physical exertion to achieve ecstatic states together. I hope to teach this so that you can take it wherever you go and have it forever in your life’s medicine bag – for your own self-care healthcare.
What to expect from this course.
- We apply dance, breathwork, sound, qigong, visualization and energy healing as tools for transformation, purification and spiritual activation.
- This dance can be explored as a spiritual practice as well as a transpersonal and transformational healing modality. Inner work, self-healing and your soul path blend into one.
- Kundalini Dance is an ancient, future, tantric shamanic dance practice that blends the Ancient Egyptian and Cross-Cultural Mystery teachings as a healing path that also serves to awaken one’s innate healing gifts, intuitive capacities and other higher states of love and power
- The Chakras are ancient mappings of the energy body that act as portals into our physical body, psyche and soul.
- By opening the chakras through dance, shaking, breathwork, sound and shamanic practices, we are able to clear energy blocks, release and purify the repressed, denied emotional patterns, unresolved developmental issues and karmic patterns that are encoded there.
- We can think of the chakras as memory banks. These memory banks also contain our soul codes and the constellations of highest soul purpose in this lifetime.
- By opening ourselves to the flows of Life Force (Shakti, Qi, Prana), we open to becoming deeply sourced in the vast vitality of Gaia and Cosmos.
- We are learning what it means to be truly Sovereign, able to be self-sourced and Divinely Sourced while simultaneously embody the knowing in every cell the interconnection and interdependence of all things. When we are plugged in and when we are rooted, we are unstoppable.
There are 3 parts to this course:
- A chakra teaching to prepare you before the dance. It’s important to read over and have time to reflect on the energy of each chakra so that you can sink into your inner work and intention for each ceremony.
- A live Kundalini Dance session every week via Zoom with access to recordings. Each practice will build on the previous, and will be a journey up the chakras from root to crown.
- A Wild Nature + Soulcraft™ practice to support the integration of each Kundalini Dance session. These invitations serve you in creating a bond with the power flows of nature as well as an experience to open your senses to your sacred feminine nature: intuitive, imaginative and visionary ways of receiving information.
You’ll also receive a link to a Spotify music playlist for each chakra dance for use in your own practice time, and an invitation to the private Facebook group for sharing, community, and questions.
This course runs 8 weeks including a free intro class on March 23rd, 2021. Email me if you’d like to check out the free intro class.
What women are saying about Kundalini Dance
I felt more and more light each time I danced. I felt a deeper healing each time I danced. I felt I was dancing for the healing of not just myself, but for my kids, my sisters, my entire family, and generational bloodline. I understood at a deeper level the trauma of bloodlines and how I had the power to change things. I couldn’t believe the emotions that came and at times, I felt a power I have never felt before.
– J. H.
The kundalini dance class was a real invitation for me to explore a new way to welcome healing energy to move through my body. Cadie creates a beautiful, sacred container. She sets a juicy intention each session and gently shares some shakti cultivating movement. I felt her support as well as complete freedom to allow my own inner process to express itself unfettered. I learned how wonderful it feels to clear out stuck places and activate enlivening energy in my body through movement. A welcome liberation after being raised to be still and ‘behave’. Parts of my body found each other and patterns of rumination were unclogged so more ease and laughter could show up in my life.
~Laura Smith LMP, Cert. Ayurvedic Practitioner, Cert. Hypnotherapist
Kundalini dance was fun and magical! I found that it opened my awareness of places where I was stuck and offered a map of moving through. Cadie is an authentic and gentle facilitator striking a sweet balance between guidance and encouragement to trust yourself.
Kundalini Dance provided me with something I had been searching for – a way to feel more embodied. After each class/ceremony, I found myself moving more slowly and intentionally. Each dance cleared my busy mind and grounded me in a profound way leaving me feeling content and peaceful. I can’t recommend this series enough. It’s a powerful, joy-filled experience.