Beautiful Bellingham Community:
I am closing my physical clinic in Bellingham at the end of January and relocating to Florida (my homeland). I am no long accepting new patients for in-person sessions, however all patients are welcome to schedule a zoom/distance healing session at any time. I am offering clairvoyant energy healing ,diet/herbs/detox consultations, and mentoring sessions!
Why get Acupuncture or Energy healing regularly?
Because this medicine supports every organ system in your body, it helps regulate your blood sugar, digestive processes and hormones. Increasing release of feel-good neurotransmitters and endorphins, it is a boon to your mental health by relieving stress states held in the body and psyche, reducing or eliminating pain patterns, and adding overall resiliency to your body, especially your immune system!
WINTER Clinic Updates + COVID GUIDELINES
Updated January 16th, 2021
My James Street clinic will be closing on January 29th, 2021. Check out my distance healing and zoom offerings here!
Please be aware that I see at risk patients and would like to have everyone be respectful of our contacts. If you have been traveling or around large groups of people, or if you have been in contact with anyone who has been sick, please do not schedule an appointment until after the 14 day incubation period or after a negative COVID test. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
COVID GUIDELINES TO RECEIVE TREATMENT IN THE CLINIC
1. Symptom Screening:
If you are sick in any way, including fever, body aches, sore throat, sinus issues (even if you think it’s “just allergies”), or uncommon digestive upset, please do not schedule or keep your in-person appointment. I can always help you virtually. Just call 360-739-3414 to reschedule your appointment, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
All visitors will be required to bring and wear a mask covering their mouth and nose at all times, no exceptions. I will also be masked.
3. Safety and Sanitation:
I am following best practices as outlined by the CDC and the American Society of Acupuncturists professional governing bodies. They include the following:
• Appointments times are arranged to ensure minimal, if any, contact between you and anyone other than your practitioner.
• To keep non-essential contact to a minimum, your car is the new waiting room. PLEASE arrive right on time (not early) for your session.
• You will be directed to immediately wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer before going to the “treatment room”. We ask that you leave all non-essential items at home or in your car.
• We are using an all-natural non-toxic EPA approved surface disinfectant. All frequently touched surfaces will be thoroughly disinfected before and after each patient’s visit. Windows are also opened in between patients!
• We have a new MoleCule Air Purification System in the clinic!
“We’re not on our journey to save the world but to save ourselves. But in doing that you save the world. The influence of a vital person vitalizes…Any world is a valid world if it’s alive. The thing to do is to bring life to it, and the only way to do that is to find in your own case where the life is and become alive yourself. ” ~Joseph Campbell